Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Fragrance Collection


If you're like most ladies, you like smelling nice! We all have a fragrance preference, be it light, clean, floral, fruity, musky, powdery, sweet, masculine or any combination of scents. I personally love sweet and fruity scents!


My fragrance collection, from left to right:
Front row: Victoria's Secret Bombshell mini, VS Live Pink, VS Heavenly Stardust, & VS Noir Tease.
Middle row: Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Gucci II, Escada Marine Groove, Escada Moon Sparkle, & BBW Mango Mandarin.
Back row: Fire Me Up, BBW Mango Mandarin, Escada Moon Sparkle, Escada Pacific Paradise, & Escada Sunset Heat.

Citrus scents are, by far, my favorite! I love scents that have tangerine, orange, lemon, mango, and nectar type top notes. Followed by other fruity scents like, currant, black raspberry, apple, and strawberry. Escada's annual summer scents are usually winners with me. They're so fruity, bright, and young! I wear these scents most during the spring and summer months.


Okay, enough about fruits. Ralph, Gucci II, Tease, and Moon Sparkle have heavier, deep, peppery, notes, but still have that ever important twist of sweetness. I wear these scents most during the autumn and winter months.

My least favorite scents for myself are masculine, florals, powdery, and vanillas. Now most scents may have some of these as muted base notes, and I'm fine with that, but as top notes, these aren't my favorite. I just can't pull of strong vanilla, amber, or musky scents.

Finally, aside from the perfume inside the bottle, I love pretty feminine bottles themselves! Just between you and me, three of the bottles on the back row are empty. I just keep them because they're pretty!

Happy Scenting!

Love L, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment