Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Company/Product Review: BagHaus.com & DollyBowBow.co.uk


  • My Wish List blog post which featured this Hello Kitty Small Black Patent Leather Embossed Purse and Hinged Wallet. Soon after, Baghaus.com offered a deal that I just couldn't pass up! Needless to say, Santa got me this for Christmas!


Above is the Hello Kitty Dust Bag my purse came in.
The Front with a bow key chain and HK tag.
The Back with little HK heads as grommets & embossed body!
The hot pink interior of the purse.
The HK hinged wallet
Interior of the wallet with girly bow print fabric.

My experience with Baghaus.com was great! They were offering free shipping and a holiday discount the day I purchased. I placed my order on Saturday and received it on the following Friday and was able to track my package as it shipped. My purse and wallet were exactly as described, although it is by no means a "small" bag. I would definitely shop there again!



  • A few weeks ago I posted a blog featuringDollyBowBow (Kate Murnane). I mentioned purchasing a necklace from her online store and said I'd let you know how I liked it. It came today and I love it! The transaction was safe and easy with the use of PayPal. DollyBowBow is a UK based store but ships internationally. I thought it would take many weeks to get my necklace but it only took 2!
Above is the little pink mesh bag the necklace came in, along with some cute little confetti stars, & a business card.
This is the necklace, just as pictured on her site. Gold, with a little white flower, an Eiffel Tower charm, and a little heart.

I couldn't wait to receive this! The fact that it was from a YouTube guru I watch and the UK, was exciting! (Yes, I'm keeping the envelope with the neat foreign postage on it!) I am already perusing her store again looking for my next purchase!

Happy Shopping!

Love, L xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment